NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Does this sound familiar?:
- Are you paying too much for rent?
- Are you tired of dealing with unreliable landlords?
- Do you want to purchase your own simple, decent, affordable home?
- Do you qualify for a mortgage, but not enough to purchase a home that meets your family’s needs?
we can help.
what we offer
- A monthly house payment you can afford.
- Homebuyer education as part of our purchasing process.
- Help with every step toward homeownership.
- A safe, affordable home you can call your own.
who is eligible?
Income Guidelines vary by family size.
You must meet three simple criteria:
1. the need for housing.
Defined as one (or more) of the following:
- Your rent is not affordable (a.k.a. - You're currently paying more than 30% of your income toward housing.)
- Poorly made, unhealthy, or inadequate housing.
- Living in housing that is inaccessible for your disabilities.
- You have other shelter needs.
2. the ability to pay
- A steady income for the last 2 years.
- Credit with no liens or judgments.
- Savings of a minimum of $1,500 with ability to save approximately $1,500 by date of closing.
- Ability to qualify for a mortgage with a licensed lending institution.
3. the willingness to partner
- Attend Home Buyer education courses in person and online
- Engage in community service projects
- Contribute “sweat equity” days building with Habitat
- Commit to owner occupancy
Click below to download application